- Spend the Summer with Mojo!
Gymnastics, parkour, ninja warrior, daily swimming and water
activities, games, crafts, and More!!!!
- Regular Hours: 9-3pm
Extended Hours from: 7:30-6pm
Weekly Rate: $125
Early Extended Weekly: $150
Late Extended Weekly: $175
Early and Late Extended: $200
Daily Drop-in: $30
Daily Extended Drop-in: $45
Camp Starts Monday, May 29th!
Only $25 Deposit to reserve weeks.
- Weekly Themes
- Week 1 Outback Survival
- Campers get to learn how to use and build a compass and use a compass for a scavenger hunt. They will learn first aid and practice bandaging each other up. Learn fire safety from the Fire Department and learn how to build a campfire complete with S'mores!
Week 2 Renaissance Week
- Painting, Sculptures, Fencing, Juggling, and a visit to an art gallery are in store for this week. Perhaps a turkey leg to two!
Week 3 Around the World
- Make pinatas and learn the Macarena and a little Spanish, decorate a Chinese robe and learn to eat with chop sticks, rebuild the Parthenon, visit Hawaii and learn to hula and build your own tiki to name a few....
Week 4 Science Week
Blow up volcanos, build a hoverboard, make a balloon rocket, and have visits from local scientists to show us more cool projects!
Week 5 Wet n Wild
- You guessed it, wet and wild! Sandcastle building, sand art, make and race your own sail boat, and lots of playing in the water!
Week 6 Animal Planet
- A field trip to the bird sanctuary, a visit from an exotic (and licensed) exotic pet handler, a visit to Petland, and a week long bird house building project.
Week 7 Under the Sea
- This week we learn about aquatic environments from a marine biologist, and then we build an aquarium, make sand art, build a socktopus, and more!
Week 8 Motor City
- Campers build a derby car and race it at the end of the week!
Week 9 Mojo’s Got Talent
- Campers build their own sets and choreograph their own acts and compete at the end of the week.
Week 10 Mojo Sportz Week
- Campers learn and play various sports, learning how to make healthy choices, and making healthy, easy, and tasty snacks.